Anyone in South Lanarkshire?

Need help far away? Someone local might be able to help..

Moderators: scimjim, Roger Pennington, philhoward, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon

surfer91919

Post by surfer91919 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:00 pm

Found a 6A in South Lanarkshire which fits my criteria... just wondering if there are any members in that area would consider going to have a look at it for me to check for any major issues not listed. Or of a mechanic in that area who knows scimitars. I'd happily cover fuel and time costs. It's 360 miles from me so a bit far to just go to have a look!
Thanks in advance :)

ScimiTom
RSSOC Member

Post by ScimiTom » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:51 pm

I just saw this post. I am in Renfrewshire, which is not too far away. I had a search online but couldn't find the car you're talking about. If it's still for sale and you're still interested, let me know. I may be able to pop along and view it for you, depending on which part of South Lanarkshire it's in.

Tom

Current: 'Boffin' (1971 SE5a)
Previous: 'Sunshine' (1980 SE6b)

surfer91919

Post by surfer91919 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:48 pm

ScimiTom wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:51 pm
I just saw this post. I am in Renfrewshire, which is not too far away. I had a search online but couldn't find the car you're talking about. If it's still for sale and you're still interested, let me know. I may be able to pop along and view it for you, depending on which part of South Lanarkshire it's in.

Tom
Thanks Tom. I bought the car in the end following a positive inspection by another Glasgow scimitar owner. I drove it hundreds of miles home yesterday without any issues, very pleased with it :)

ScimiTom
RSSOC Member

Post by ScimiTom » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:35 pm

Congratulations - glad it's proven a good purchase! I'm intrigued as to which Glasgow Scimitar owner it was - there are very few of us around these parts! Enjoy the car. 8)

Current: 'Boffin' (1971 SE5a)
Previous: 'Sunshine' (1980 SE6b)

Return to “Scimaritans”