Queensberry Road Garage (QRG)

For Traders and Advertisers with the RSSOC Only (Parts, Insurance, Services).

Moderators: scimjim, Roger Pennington, philhoward, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon, Terry Rickard

Terry Rickard
RSSOC Member

Post by Terry Rickard » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:27 pm

I have spoken with Nigel at QRG and this post is to make people aware that they are still open through the current situation for mail order parts.
email: qrg@btconnect.com
Tel: 01536 518319

scimmy_man
RSSOC Member

Post by scimmy_man » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:36 pm

I will buy something, just to keep in stock,
they need help from all of us,

I've taken a vow of poverty ...... Annoy me by sending me money!!

Oldconn
RSSOC Member

Post by Oldconn » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:53 pm

Just ordered some stuff from QRG a few days ago, Nigel has confirmed it has been posted. I think he is managing to keep quite busy.

"When I grow up, I want to be me"
-Kermit Weeks
Current: SE6A; 998 Mini.Previous: Morris Minor,Ford8, Cortinas Mk1 &2,MG Midget 1932,Morgan 3W 1934,Lagonda Rapier,Honda S800, Austin Maxi,Citroen GSA, Riley ElfMk2,Peugeot 505,Rover 420 SDI

trevor
RSSOC Member

Post by trevor » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Nigel Palmer at QRG has been a reliable supplier of all the parts (a lot) to keep my 1968 V6 Coupe restoration on track while in C19 isolation lock down
I have had so much from him I refer my Coupe as the QRG Special.
From time to time he has located some very rare, out of stock and no longer available parts.
Trevor S

old bean

Post by old bean » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:01 am

I'll second Nigel's level of service and knowledge at QRG. He cannot do enough to help, even if you're just buying a few low value parts from them.

I've always found that you'll get the same top level of expertise and service from Nigel at QRG no matter what your enquiry or the monetary value of it. If its Scimtar related he can't do enough to help and the standard of service supplied to Scimitar owners is the best in the UK.

I've no affiliation with QRG whatsoever. Just respect for their professional service over recent years.

Symmo
RSSOC Member

Post by Symmo » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 am

As a recent convert to Scimitar ownership, I have just started to use QRG and found service and knowledge to be first class, did go to there premises to collect my stuff and found a good traditional garage got everything I needed apart from a couple of items and they were posted out the next day.
and they do motor cycles as well!

barry_bryan
RSSOC Member

Post by barry_bryan » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:45 am

Hi, I would just like to endorse every thing written above, Nigel is a top man and provides grate service

Barry Bryan

Nigel Clark
RSSOC Member

Post by Nigel Clark » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:01 pm

barry_bryan wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:45 am
Hi, I would just like to endorse every thing written above, Nigel is a top man and provides grate service
+1

And I'm very lucky that QRG is only 20 minutes from home.

Nigel

Cartrain
RSSOC Member

Post by Cartrain » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Try and visit in person once or twice a year if possible. Buy some parts that can be carried away. Then have a snoop around see what’s happening.
Nigel, though busy is always helpful if he knows you are interested. But I would never waste his time with idle chatter as if you’ve ever been there when his phones going, he wouldn’t thank you for it !

Return to “Traders Corner”