Sabre racing this year

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, nickkeyser

Simon Drabble

Sabre racing this year

Post by Simon Drabble » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 pm

as suggested by Jim in the Sabre thread I thought I would share the future Sabre outings..

This weekend my son and I are sharing it in a 90 minute race at Donington run by Flavien and Vanessa Marcais called GTSCC. Its pre 66 and cars have to run on Dunlop L's and have current HTP papers. Hopefully we will finish midfield

15 May next round of GTSCC at Silverstone GP circuit 1 hour race again with my son

13 June another GTSCC round! this time 3 hours and at Snetterton. Again with my son!

24-27 July Silverstone Classic and we share it in the Pre 63 GT and then my son will race it in a double header called Battle of Britain which is for pre 66 GT and Saloon cars.

and sadly that is our lot!

cookieboy
RSSOC Member

Re: Sabre racing this year

Post by cookieboy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:07 pm

I wish you the best of luck .

I am a glorified binman .washroom service operative !

CNHSS1
RSSOC Member

Re: Sabre racing this year

Post by CNHSS1 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Simon

best of luck with the season :-)

if youd like to compete in the RSSOCs sprint (not circuit race I know) in August let me know. This year we are trying to get as many ex Reliant competitors and cars along for a mass photo during the lunch hour of the sprint on the main straight. A number of the CSCC circuit boys have expressed interest so im hopeful Iain Daniels will have his Sabre Six and John Leslie too so youd be in good compay :-)

Racing is life, everything before and after, is just waiting--Steve McQueen
6 time Class Champ, 2006 & 2014 SSSC Champion

RIP Batmobile, await the Rise of Dark Knight 8)
Sabre 'Light Sabre' 360hp!!

Return to “Events”