Public track weekend, test and tune, Stratford (Warwickshire

For Meetings such as the RSSOC International

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46

Mr jake

Public track weekend, test and tune, Stratford (Warwickshire

Post by Mr jake » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:22 pm

To celebrate my birthday I'm taking the Scimitar over to Stratford for a drag racing weekend this weekend!
We are camping on site Friday night, I doubt the scim will make an appearance on the strip, but I've never been before so it should be fun. You never know...

One day: £25 per person (Unlimited Runs) or £40 per person for a weekend of Unlimited Fun (helmets required). 

Gates open at 6.00pm Friday. Track opens from 10.00 am both days until 5.00 pm subject to track and weather conditions permitting.

Get Your Club Involved:
If you are looking for a venue to hold a club day, then look no further and combine your next meeting with one of our Run What Ya Brung weekends. we can offer your club your own dedicated club area. The only cost to you would be the normal £12 admission fee and £25/£40 sign-on fee for unlimited runs of the track. After each run on the track your members will receive a performance printout so you'll be able to organise your own Run What Ya Brung competition and award the quickest and fastest racer of the day, accordingly of course!If you would like to book your club in for a RWYB Public Track Weekend then please call 01789 720180 or e-mail: enquiries@shakespearecountyraceway.co.uk. Alternatively leave us a message on our Facebook page.
PLEASE NOTE: All RWYB drivers regardless of cars, times and speeds are required to wear a crash helmet in order to compete on the track. Helmet hire is available at the track on the day for a nominal fee. Contact us for further details or take a look at our Essential Guide on the Run What Ya Brung information page. Also, don’t forget your Driving Licence (Full Licence required, No Provisional Licence accepted)! Remember No Licence No Race!

More info here:
http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com ... ?event=104

Se6 green
Se6 white
Mk1Mx5
Scimitar SsT
Se6 Red & Audi A1

scimjim
RSSOC Member

Re: Public track weekend, test and tune, Stratford (Warwicks

Post by scimjim » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Happy birthday - but most people will need more than 3 days notice to join you :-)

Jim King

Current: SE5 (8Ball), TI SS1 (snotty), 1600 SS1 (G97), 1600 SS1 (C686CCR), 2.5TD SE5a (diesel 5a), 6 x random other SS1s.
Previous: SE5, 3 x SE5a, 2 x SE6a, 3 x SE6b, GTC, 2.9i GTC, 3 x 1600 SS1, 1300 SS1, Mk1 Ti Sabre, Mk1.5 CVH Sabre
Chief mechanic for: 1400 K series SS1 (Megan3), 1400 CVH EFi SS1 (Grawpy), Sabre/MX5 auto (The Flying Broomstick),
1300 SS1 (Number One) & Sarah's coupe.
CURE THE FAULT - NOT THE SYMPTOMS

Mr jake

Re: Public track weekend, test and tune, Stratford (Warwicks

Post by Mr jake » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 pm

I guessed as much, I only decided I was going yesterday :p
Thought I'd put it out there anyway :)

Se6 green
Se6 white
Mk1Mx5
Scimitar SsT
Se6 Red & Audi A1