Gaz Shocks for SS1 for sale

Old ads will stay here for a while before being kicked out forever after 6 months or so.

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

gtcse8
RSSOC Member

Post by gtcse8 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 am

Hi Steve

Been a bit busy of late, so not as active on old PC, missed your original post as a result. :( :cry:

IF you don`t get any takers I may be able to sort out fitting a set of rubber bushes therefor making these ok for RG, ( steer clear, LOL, of polly on shockers, they don't like the shock loads involved and split ). :w
IF possible it would be a lot less than the GAZ quoted prices. :wink:

Mark

See the Beast on youtube under" RELIANT SCIMITAR CONVERSION LOL.,Se5,Se5a, Se6a, Two Se6b`s, GTC, SST 1800Ti & not a lot of sense

Corky
RSSOC Member

Post by Corky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:40 am

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I’ve already replaced the shocks with standard bushed versions.

If I had another SS1 or Sabre road car, I’d use these spherical bushed shocks on that. They are brilliant, just not allowed for competing in RG. Once you get to the categories above they’re permitted.

If there are no takers, I’ll just put them on the shelf for future use........ along with all the other stuff I bought for doing ModProd. :lol:

Steve
Current:- SS1 Ti RG sprint car. VW Touareg 3.0 V6
Prev:- Sabre Ti, 3xSS1 Ti, SS1 16v Turbo Racer, 5XGTC, 2XSE6B, 2XSE5A, 2XV6 Coupe, Sabre 6
Project Threads & YouTube

“It's not the winning, it's the taking apart that counts"

Corky
RSSOC Member

Post by Corky » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:02 am

Shocks now sold.

Mods, please park this thread. Thanks.

Steve
Current:- SS1 Ti RG sprint car. VW Touareg 3.0 V6
Prev:- Sabre Ti, 3xSS1 Ti, SS1 16v Turbo Racer, 5XGTC, 2XSE6B, 2XSE5A, 2XV6 Coupe, Sabre 6
Project Threads & YouTube

“It's not the winning, it's the taking apart that counts"

Return to “Removed For Sale and Ebay”