Bargain bonnet

Links to Scimitar-related ebay items and other sales sites

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, Lukeyboy46, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Terry Rickard

Post Reply
User avatar
manny
RSSOC Member
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm
Location: Smethwick, West Midlands
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Bargain bonnet

Post by manny » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:09 am




User avatar
AJL Electronics
RSSOC Member
Posts: 7793
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 pm
Location: Gloucester
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 237 times
Contact:

Bargain bonnet

Post by AJL Electronics » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:24 am

Well it seems that dear Ruth can't find the shift or CAPS lock keys, so simple arithmetic to put the decimal point in the right place is clearly a step too far!


Yes, we can mend your Scimitar!
Order your Scimitar parts any hour of the day at http://www.classicmicrocars.com (member's discounts).

Fancy a holiday in Gael, France? http://www.ianrhu.com

There is no point trying to teach a pig to sing. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

jag12
RSSOC Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: North Devon
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Bargain bonnet

Post by jag12 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:17 am

The front grill sold for £79.99 :shock:


GTC GOC383W. GTE 6a PFG814R. SSI 1600. B46SNX

ScimmyMike
RSSOC Member
Posts: 5030
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:12 pm
Location: Hyde, Cheshire
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Bargain bonnet

Post by ScimmyMike » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 am

jag12 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:17 am
The front grill sold for £79.99 :shock:
I paid £35 for new from Walkers :roll:


SE4c rebuilding. SE5a similar it seems!
SAAB C900 2 door, Alfa Romeo GTV twinny
Scimitar SE4 SE4c SE5 SE6b Austin A35

High Peak Noggin Secretary & general dogsbody

www.high peak noggin

If things are going well with the rebuild you've missed a part out

User avatar
Alan SS1
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Location: BoD, Aberdeen
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Bargain bonnet

Post by Alan SS1 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:06 pm

AJL Electronics wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:24 am
Well it seems that dear Ruth can't find the shift or CAPS lock keys, so simple arithmetic to put the decimal point in the right place is clearly a step too far!
surprised you hadn't noticed the spolling mistake as well ? :-)


SS1 1600 (AJZ ----), C30 (SK 57 ---)& 480 ( .. . EVU & . . . . CDC)
Regal 330 (VAV ---) now passed to another 'keen owner'

User avatar
AJL Electronics
RSSOC Member
Posts: 7793
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 pm
Location: Gloucester
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 237 times
Contact:

Bargain bonnet

Post by AJL Electronics » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Alan SS1 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:06 pm
AJL Electronics wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:24 am
Well it seems that dear Ruth can't find the shift or CAPS lock keys, so simple arithmetic to put the decimal point in the right place is clearly a step too far!
surprised you hadn't noticed the spolling mistake as well ? :-)
I didn't try to read it. When I am optically assaulted like that I skip it! I noticed the contact details all in lower case.


Yes, we can mend your Scimitar!
Order your Scimitar parts any hour of the day at http://www.classicmicrocars.com (member's discounts).

Fancy a holiday in Gael, France? http://www.ianrhu.com

There is no point trying to teach a pig to sing. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig.

Post Reply

Return to “Ebay and other Sales Links”