For our northern members

We know humour is a matter of taste.........

Moderators: scimjim, philhoward, erikscimitardemon, Roger Pennington, Lukeyboy46, Terry Rickard

jag12
RSSOC Member

For our northern members

Post by jag12 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 pm

A bloke bought a parrot in a cage but all it would say was " I'm from Yorkshire and I'm dead hard" over and over until the bloke got fed up. He thought I'll show it, that night he came home with a sparrowhawk which he put in the parrots cage and then covered the cage and then he went to bed. In the morning he uncovered the cage to see a dead sparrowhawk and an unruffled parrot on its perch the parrot just said "I'm from Yorkshire and I'm dead hard". Next night he came home with a kestrel,put it in the cage,covered it up and went to bed. In the morning there was a dead kestrel and an unruffled parrot saying "I'm from Yorkshire and I'm dead hard". Bloke was furious and that night came home with a peregrine falcon, the following morning the result was the same a dead falcon and the parrot announcing "I'm from Yorkshire and I'm dead hard". Bloke was incandescent and thought "I'll show that pesky bird" and came home that night with a golden eagle which he put in the cage and covered. In the morning he uncovered the cage to find a dead eagle and the parrot with all its feathers stripped off. The parrot said "I'm from Yorkshire and I'm dead hard but I had to take my coat off for that bugger."

GTC GOC383W. GTE 6a PFG814R. SSI 1600. B46SNX

Return to “Jokes”