Search found 2227 matches
Thanks chaps. I know about ebay one and the availability of new ones. I don't want it for an Essex, it's for a 1600 GT crossflow (they're the same) to experiment, so an Essex pipe won't be of any use. I want to have a bit of a play about so I don't want a new one yet. There's a crossflow one on ebay...
- Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 am
- Forum: General Technical Discussion
- Topic: What colour was the air filter on an SE5a painted from the factory?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 847
I have a feeling blue was only originally used on the RS3100 Capri?
- Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 pm
- Forum: Scimitar Sightings
- Topic: P plate SE6 Freswick
- Replies: 28
- Views: 4802
I spoke to her on the phone a couple of years ago. She was an ex-army engineer, very knowledgeable and capable about cars and engines and a really lovely person. I'm sad to hear she died.