Search found 2145 matches
- Mon May 07, 2018 9:56 pm
- Forum: Middlebridge
- Topic: Rear axle differential seal gasket
- Replies: 16
- Views: 341
I have just fitted a new cover on the diff of my 5a. Given that the diff is basically the same as a Jag, I used a silicone gasket for a Jag from a hot rod shop on ebay with a bit of Hylomar for added security.
- Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member in Newcastle SE5A Project
- Replies: 35
- Views: 1620
Welcome. Looks like a good one. I have just posted on facebook asking for the chassis number for the club register but you can message me on here if you prefer. I am just down the road in Sunderland by the way.
- Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:44 pm
- Forum: General Technical Discussion
- Topic: Otter switch - how did we get here ?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1155
I think the solution to that is simple - earlier vehicles did often have water cooling, but systems were much simpler. Where fan assistance to that cooling was required, they normally had a straightforward mechanical fan operated off the crank nose (or alternatively the "fan belt"). It was only lat...
- Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:16 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Looking for somthing outside the Box
- Replies: 4
- Views: 502